Tracking Tool

I placed an order wirh landmark group on 20 nov 2018, was assigned fetchr to deliver, my first apparent date fir delivery was set for 25 , i never once received a call from them and each day i checked my deliver date has been resecheduled and so far it has been rescheduled 4 tmes without acommon coutesy call from them, and veey conveniently their lines are.not working . No way of talking to anyobe or checking on wheb Nd if i can even cancel ad lamdmark groyp cannot do anything now to sort it out as they also npt awate of what happening

Product or Service Mentioned: Fetchr Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29.

Comments

Horrible service - nonexistent service actually. Same happened to me.

I cannot contact them and my order was auto scheduled but never received, and never rescheduled after. So I am not able to do anything as their landline is down, the app doesn;t work, the website is not helpfull in anyway...

Yes i agreed...same happend with me also.....very bas service ....bad courier experiece ever ...

I swear this is the worst company out there and I have no idea why Sephora would use these people. My order schedule for delivery and they failed to deliver, nobody communicate about delay nor apologies, their lines don’t work, I don’t know if I’ll ever get my order and I’m never buying from Sephora online anymore.